[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Ocean Sleepwear Information and Support Forum • View topic - I live abroad. Can you deliver to Clipper in Gosport?

I live abroad. Can you deliver to Clipper in Gosport?

I live abroad. Can you deliver to Clipper in Gosport?

Postby Vesna » 14 Mar 2011 13:22

I’m soon to participate in Clipper training in the UK during April/May and will need to set myself up with a robust sleeping bag. Your Ocean Sleepwear bag comes highly recommended.

If I was to order a bag within the next week or so, would it be possible to get it delivered to the Clipper offices just a few days prior to my arrival in the UK to undertake my training which kicks off on 16 April? I understand the Clipper folks don’t have a lot of space to store packages for long lengths of time, but if it is possible to time delivery to be a couple of days prior to my arrival, that would be just fantastic.

Thanks

Vesna
Vesna

Re: I live abroad. Can you deliver to Clipper in Gosport?

Postby OSmod » 14 Mar 2011 13:24

It's great to hear our bags are being recommended.

No problem at all delivering to Clipper in Gosport. You are quite right, we aim to deliver in good time for your arrival (but not so early we fill the cupboard with Ocean Sleepwear bags!)

Clare (OSMod)
OSmod
Site Admin

Return to Shipping Worldwide